MasFood Kam Heong Cereal Prawn Mix
Net Weight : 85gm (3.0oz)
(A)Kam Heong Paste:
Garlic, Lemongrass, Sugar, Salt, Shallot, Chilli, Shrimp, Vegetable oil, MSG E621 & Preservative E211.
Cereal, Non-Dairy Creamer, Pepper, Sugar, Salt and Spices.
Kam Heong Cereal Prawn
Prawn 400g, Some Curry Leaf, Chilli Padi 2 nos (chopped), Margarine 1 thsp.
1. Clean prawns, trim off heads, while keeping shells.
2. Heat oil in wok. Lighly fry prawns till cooked. Remove and drain .
3. Discard oil, clean wok. Over low heat, add 1thsp margarine, chilli, curry leaves and Masfood (A) Kam Heong paste to stir-fry till fragrant. Add in prawns stir-fry. Lastly, add in (B) Masfood Cereal Mix and mix well.Ready to serve.
Kam Heong Cereal Prawn Fried Rice
Prawns (or other seafood) 200g, Planta margarine 2 spoon, Chilli Padi 2 nos (chopped), Some Curry Leaves, Egg 2 nos, Food Oil 2 Spoon ,Cooked Rice (4 people serving).
1. Clean prawns, trim off whisker, while keeping shells.
2. Heat 3 cups of oil in a wok, fried prawns till cooked and crispy. Remove and drain .
3. Discard oil, clean wok. Add in 2 spoon Planta margarine and 2 spoon Vegetable oil to wok and warm it. Fry the chilli padi, curry leaves and Masfood (A) Kam Heong paste first, then add in prawns, beaten egg,cooked rice, stir-fry till cooked. Lastly add in (B) Masfood Cereal Mix, mix well. Serve hot.